I have been dealing with this company for almost a year now. The company has been paid in full and now has dropped the ball to get my pool up & running.

The water has sat so long in our pool with no assistance from this company, it has grown a thick white film in the pool- this is a fiberglass pool. The film is like barnacles that grow on the bottom of a boat. The Pool Guyz still have not completed their service on the pool or trained us on the operation of the pool.

I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy! Once they have collected your money, you are no longer a priority!

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #944253

While we understand your frustration, we find it hard to believe you have the time post all of these bogus complaints, considering you have not found the time to speak to us, contact us, or respond to the request to meet with you and your representative regarding your situation. We have made many attempts to take care of this, and rather than help us help you, all you have been doing is trying to harm our name and reputation on the internet.

We want you to be happy with your pool and not have issues. Please let us know when we can get together to finish this up so you don't have to waste 10+ hours a week trying to bash us on facebook because you are choosing not to let us help you get it fixed.

Thanks.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #942219

Please see our page that we have created called The Pool Guyz complaint on Facebook! We are yet another customer that they took the money and "ran".

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #905318

I had the same problem in 2005...saw them at a pool convention in Virginia Beach.. Flyer gave a price with free cleaner and free light kit for DIY...they finally delivered it months after payment then would give us directions for DIY install so had to pay someone to do it..they recommended a friend and when the job was done it was sitting 3 feet out of the ground..so had to pay them again

to reinstall...I have told everyone and would never recommend!! Then they never gave me the cleaner as promised!

thepoolguyz

Dear Mrs. Winstead,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right & taking time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.

We are so happy we were able to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issues to your complete satisfaction.

We have put forth every effort to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to you.

We are pleased our resolution attempts ended in your complete satisfaction. It's our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

If I may be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to call on me. Warmest Regards, Julie

to thepoolguyz Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1314976

To: The Pool Guyz

I will never be at complete satisfaction of the pool installation. I still have the white hard film in my pool that sat for months on end....

my pool isn't the bright blue nor does it sparkle when it was first delivered and placed in the ground.

I just saw this post where you are stating that I was fully satisfied which isn't the truth by far. You even tried to reimburse me money to remove all of my social media complaints about your company.... which I will add that I refused to take nor remove any social media complaints.

You as a company should be taken to court by many of us consumer's who had/has pool issues with your company.

The only descent human that works for your company is Arnold!

Shame on you! I'm sure you are enjoying your millions that you make off innocent people who put their trust in your service.