5.0
Turnaround Time

The Pool Guyz are exemplary!Simply phenomenal service!

Their workmanship and customer service speak for themselves and are completely based on the needs of their customers! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE, EXPERIENCED CRAFTSMEN WHO PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE DETAILS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR WORK IS THEIR SIGNATURE ~ THEN THESE ARE YOUR POOL GUYZ! The Pool Guyz are a different breed of contractor.

They're ALL ABOUT QUALITY.IT'S QUITE APPARENT THEY SINCERELY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEY DEFINITELY STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with The Pool Guyz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Pool Guyz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare The Pool Guyz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Pool Guyz?

Comments

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more